Bloo raises a seed round to make teamwork simple - for everyone.
Bloo's mission is to help people work better together to achieve amazing things, because everything meaningful is not achieved by one person, but by groups of people working together towards a shared vision.
That's why teamwork is so important, and also why helping making it more efficienct, streamlined, and fun is also so important.
Our aim is build Earth's simplest and yet most powerful collaboration system, and make it accessible to as many people as possible.
Our high-level strategy is quite simple:
- Build a great product that is a pleasure to use, and makes a large positive impact in the way people work.
- Ensure that the product is used by as many people as possible.
- Build a company that is great at doing #1 and #2.
For this, we're going to be focusing of only a few things:
- Simplicity - We're going to have an obsessive focus on simplicity, to ensure that Bloo is accessible to everyone, including the next few billion people that get online.
- Traffic - If we build something great, then we can work on ensuring that enough eyeballs see Bloo, and that plenty of people use it.
- Lower Cost Base - With more and more users, we're going to get more bang for our buck for our fixed cost base such as office space, servers, salaries, and so on. We will use the advantage of scale to constantly pass cost-savings to customers.
- Invest in things that don't change - Instead of constantly adding bells and wistles to Bloo, we're going to ensure that the things that really matter are always done really well, and that we keep investing in them.
Today, we're excited to announce that we've taken steps to make our vision a reality: Bloo has raised a $100,000 seed round from Dong Quoc Truong, Huy Quoc Truong, and Hiep Tai Truong.
We're thankful for their trust in this vision, and for helping to make it a reality.
What we'll use the money for.
Essentially, the $100,000 will be used to build our minimum viable product, and get it out to anywhere between 1 to 1,000 customers :)
Initially, we'll only be hiring engineers that work directly on our backend, web, and mobile application, and based on several years of consulting insights, get a product to customers quickly, and then spend plenty of time listening and iterating the product based on real-world feedback.
We're going to be keeping costs low, and this means that this seed round will give us almost 24 months worth of funding before we need to either break even or raise more funds.
This is the start of an exciting journey, and hopefully one that will make a small dent in the universe.
Work Better, Together.
The best way to experience Bloo is to sign up for a free trial.