Kanban board is one of the core features in Bloo. It captures workflows and team processes, and provides a visual view of project progress. A Kanban Board gives teams clarity of the existing work process and gives managers a bird-eyed view on what’s happening.
What Kanban Board Does.
- Organizes team process and workflow.
- Gives a visual view of project progress.
- Provides a big picture view for managers - combatting bottlenecks before they arise.
Bloo's Kanban in a nutshell.
Bloo's Kanban is intuitive, quick, and clean-looking. It only takes a few seconds to add new todos in, and you can drag & drop todos as you move it along the work process.
Organise team workflows in under a minute.
Most commonly used workflow is Ideas, Todo, In Progress, Under Review, Done. You can move todos across boards with a swift drag & drop motion.
If you’re doing sales or recruitment, check out our templates here.
Capture random ideas, quickly.
Capture ideas that come at random moments by quickly adding them as todo in your existing workflow. You can always revisit and improvise it later. It takes less than 5 seconds, really!
See a big picture view of everything.
The clean board interface keeps everything in perspective and gives you a visual view of everything that's happening in the project. You'll always see what everyone's tackling on and combat any bottleneck before they arise.
Bonus: Easy filter with just one click!
Kanban Boards filters work with just one click. If you need to filter tags or assignees, simply click on it from todo cards & you’re good to go!
If you want to get an in-depth guide on the feature, check out the Bloo Guide we prepared. 📘
- Sales CRM. Define a simple workflow for your team to track potential leads and win deals!
- Recruitment. Handle recruitment with care and let every applicant a clearly defined process to follow.
- Engineering. Workflow for web development - in our case, software development.
- Invoicing. Track your invoices and get paid on time.
- Company Goals. Write your team goals in a Kanban Board and stay in track of important achievements.
More Todo views in Bloo:
Work Better, Together.
The best way to experience Bloo is to sign up for a free trial.