If checking tasks off in a structured list works best for you, then list view is definitely the one - It is one of the core features in Bloo, and it gives you an ability to view all your tasks in a to-do-list.
What List Does.
- Structures all your todos in a list format.
- Makes it easy to check tasks off in one go, thus it is a great format if your work is done in stages.
- Filters tasks by tags or assignees with one click.
Bloo's List View in a nutshell.
Bloo's lists are neatly structured and organized, making it super simple to see what needs to get done and cross things off on the go.
Not your typical to-do-list.
It's definitely more advanced! You can click directly on each todo to read the descriptions or edit the details as needed.
See todos' approaching deadlines.
Easily sort todos by their due dates so you know what needs to be completed urgently.
Bonus: Filter by tags.
Click on the tags to filter the todos associated with them.
If you need an in-depth guide on Lists, check out the Bloo Guide we prepared to help make self-onboarding as simple as you'd imagine. 📘
- Store Opening Checklist. A list of all required steps to open a new store.
- Launch Event Checklist. A list of all things needed for a product launch event.
- Team Retreat. Keep a list of logistics or items to bring on a retreat.
More Todo views in Bloo:
Work Better, Together.
The best way to experience Bloo is to sign up for a free trial.