- Tags on Forms. You'll have a new option on forms to automatically tag incoming form entries on a per-form basis — which is a great way to categorize entries from multiple forms.
- Change Organization URL. If you want to change the Bloo URL for your organization, you'll be able to do that without contact our support team.
- Additional Activity Filters. We are adding people and tag as filters for project activity.
- Times for Start/Due Dates for Todos. We're adding the ability to set a start and due time for todos alongside the date. This is great when you need to be specific about when a todo needs to get done.
- Bulk Add Todos & Checklists. Just copy and paste a list of bullets points or lines from a spreadsheet to instantly create multiple todos or checklist items.
Yes, it's coming...
Each project will have an infinite scroll realtime document that can serve as a wiki to store information and collaborate.
This is going to be a quick and easy way to share individual files hosted in Bloo with people outside of Bloo. You'll be able to right click on any file, create a shareable link, and we will automatically copy the link to your clipboard, where you can then share that with anyone you like. If you want to stop sharing the file at any time, you can turn file sharing off again.
Customizable Todo Cards.
You will be able to choose what you want to show on your todo cards in the board. Add or remove assignees, tags, due dates to create the precise look you need. Also, you will be able to add custom fields to the cards.
Set a reminder on any todo and get a notification at a later date to ensure that you can follow up effectively. This is great for managers.
Improved Person Page.
When you click on someone's name, you'll be presented with an improved profile page that shows not only the activity history of the person, but also what todos are currently assigned to them in projects that you both share.